Thank you for your genuine interest in guest blogging for Magnet4Marketing.
Please read through our new guidelines below.
- All guest post submissions must fit in with one of the following categories –
Online business / Marketing
Make money online / Entrepreneurship
Internet tools / Business technology
YouTube / Video marketing
- Guest posts should be a minimum of 800 words long, shorter posts may be considered depending on the quality.
- Images will be added in guest posts by our moderation team.
- Guest posts must be free from typos, grammatical and spelling errors. Guest content that does not meet this guideline will automatically be rejected.
- Self-promotional content will not be accepted.
- Guest posts with any type of links in the content including client links, third party links, affiliate links, links to irrelevant and none-related sites will be stripped.
- Guest posts must be original, written by you, be completely exclusive for our blog and must have our reader’s interest at heart(Please see categories above). Guest content that does not meet this guideline will automatically be rejected; if your post has been published elsewhere we won’t publish it.
- Guest posts must encourage reader engagement (Add call to action).
- Your author bio should include only 2 external links; A link back to your blog (not company website), and a link to your preferred social network profile.
- If your guest post is accepted and published, you are required to reply to ALL comments that are approved on your post. Failure to do so will result in your links being stripped from your author bio box, we reserve this right.
“We are very picky with what guest post we decide to approve and publish on our blog, we do not guarantee publication,but to increase every chance that your post gets published, ensure that the content you submit to us is of great value to our readers, spam free and completely exclusive and original…”
How to Submit a Guest Post
To submit a guest post for consideration, please take the following steps –
1. Use the contact page to submit your interest for guest blogging along with some information about your writing chronology, including links to previous guest posts on authority blogs. Don’t forget to include a link to your own blog too.
2. I’ll contact you via email to let you know whether I’m happy with your guest blogging profile or not. If all is well and I’m happy with you submitting a guest post for consideration, I’ll include the email ID in which you should submit your guest post to.
3. If I approve your guest post, it will be scheduled to go live within 7 days. If it is rejected I will provide you with a reason (We only publish 1 to 2 posts per week).
I look forward in reading your guest post.