This is day 2 of a series of 10 day posts, on engaging with your Facebook audience more effectively – These days running an online business or a blog without using Facebook as your primary social media marketing platform is almost unheard of. I’m sure some of you are probably thinking. ‘well Facebook isn’t my primary social media marketing platform…’ in which case I apologise…
In this second day of our 10 days to engaging with your Facebook audience more effectively, we’ll be sharing another useful resource in our timeline, again this can be something you’ve created or put together yourself, or indeed from another source altogether.
If you missed ‘tip one’ for ‘day one’ you can check it out here –
Engaging with your Facebook Audience More Effectively: Day 2 – Share a useful video
OK so two days ago you shared a link to a useful resource; today we’re going to be even more resourceful and find a useful and interesting video to share with your audience on Facebook. But wait… before you rush off and find a video before finishing this post, here are some tips -
Find something that’s not too lengthily, something closely related to your niche and something you believe your Facebook fans will find useful and perhaps even educational. Here are some example videos you might want to share –
- Something educational (i.e. tips and advice)
- A short how to video (i.e. tutorials and instructional videos)
- A product review of something popular and in the ‘now’ (i.e. iPhone app, WordPress plugin, online tool, service etc)
- Something funny but related (or something your fans can reflect on)
- Something inspiring and motivational (Talking of motivational, check out the short video I posted below, if that doesn’t motivate and inspire you, and touch your heart at the same time, I don’t know what will…)
When you find something great to share with your audience on Facebook, grab the embed code and add it to your timeline. But! Don’t forget to add your personal message like we did in day one, for example –
“Hey folks, you really need to check out the following video below, it’s one of the most inspiring and motivational videos’ I’ve seen in a long time, and it will certainly touch your heart, let me know your thoughts”
Once you get a few likes and comments, again don’t forget to follow them up with your acknowledgement and replies to comments. We’re not posting stuff and leaving them to get on with it, it’s about ENGAGING
So although it’s only day two, I’m betting by now you’re already seeing a little more interaction and engagement going on, on your Facebook page.
Once again peeps, let me know your thoughts on the tip for Day two of, 10 days to engaging with your Facebook audience more effectively. You can leave me a comment below or below the post on my Facebook page itself.
Stay tuned for day three… Now here’s that inspiring and motivational video called ‘Caines Arcade’. There is also ‘Caines Arcade 2′ which you might want to check out after watching this one I apologise now if you’ve already seen it
1. Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook