In this post I will share with you some valuable tips and a useful infographic to help you create a loyal blog audience.
Question: Would you say you have a loyal following to your blog? And how strong would you say your relationships are with your blog readers, do you know exactly the kinds of stuff they love to read on your blog?
Almost every dedicated blogger that I have had the privilege of connecting with over the years works hard at building their tribe, but if you’re just starting out or you’re struggling to create a loyal blog audience, you seriously might need to sit down and begin assessing what it is you’re doing wrong.
Anyway, I’m sure you’ve read countless articles offering blogging tips, specifically about how creating a loyal audience is crucial to your blogging success. If no one has told you this yet well I’m glad you read it here for the first time, but I’m sure you already know this.
Let’s face it, if you really want to make more money from your blog, build an audience first, win their trust and loyalty, and to do this you need to be consistent at providing them with mind blowing value, and being helpful, be there for them whenever they need you.
Great content and exceptional value + being a problem solver = more loyal blog readers who learn to trust you.
So asides from providing value and great content, what other things do you need to do to create a loyal blog audience? Let’s take a look -
Ways To Create a Loyal Blog Audience
- Guest blog on high traffic, authority blogs (not for backlinks but more importantly for driving targeted traffic back to your blog, strengthening your own authority and for building those relationships)
- Read other blogs and comment on them, (again comment to provide value, become a problem solver, not a comment spammer)
- Respond to comments left on your own blog (this is a vital part of making new connections and nurturing relationships with your audience)
- Network with your audience on social sites like Facebook and Google+, and blog network sites like BlogEngage and BizSugar.
- Continue providing irresistible value through various other content marketing platforms other than your blog, i.e. through videos, podcasts, slide presentations, your own eBooks etc
So those are just some of the things needed to help you create a loyal audience for your blog, in addition to these, check out the useful infographic below for more hot tips and ideas, courtesy of QuickSprout.
Creating a loyal blog audience takes time, it doesn’t happen over a small period of time. Being persistent and always making yourself available to your tribe, serving their needs whether it’s on your blog, or making a regular appearance on social networking sites is important. Its important to be everywhere whenever possible. I know it’s a massive time consuming task to be doing, but the benefits you’ll be reaping back later, will all be worth it.
Magnet 4 Marketing has a very small loyal but growing audience, I know some of you folks have been with me since the very beginning, and for that I truly appreciate you and will continue to work harder in the future to give you the kind of stuff you love to read.
Have a truly awesome weekend, now go make a start and create a loyal blog audience, and be epic