So why should you promote your YouTube channel? Using YouTube is a great way to promote your business, products and services online. With over 3 billion view per day, YouTube us definitely one of the most resourceful social media marketing tools available on the web. The great thing about using YouTube is that you can be as creative as you like, from developing your own series of ‘how to’ videos or even create simple promotional videos to help you build brand awareness for your products and services.
OK folks in this post I want to share with you 45 awesome ways to promote your YouTube channel and get more viewers viewing your videos on YouTube, so enjoy.
50 Ways to Promote your YouTube Channel and Videos
01. Embed your videos on your website
Embedding videos on your website is a great way to get more hits and more subscribers, the beauty of YouTube is that it makes embedding so easy, whether you run an eCommerce or service website, your videos can get as much exposure as possible from targeted visitors.
02. Embed your videos on your blog
Blog’s are great for adding fresh content, and adding fresh content also means by embedding videos also. If you create a video post for your readers, embed it in a blog post and hit publish.
03. Link your videos in your email newsletters
Add a link to your latest video in your email marketing campaigns.
04. Embed your videos on online forums
Online forums are great community sites and a great place to promote your YouTube channel. Create a new thread and embed a really useful and resourceful video for others to view. Chances are viewers on these forums will subscribe to your channel. Check out our list of top forums to participate on.
05. Create a landing page and embed your YouTube video to promote your products and services.
06. Share your videos on your Facebook public profile
07. Share your videos on your Facebook business fan page
If you have lots of fans on Facebook embed and share your latest videos with them, this is a powerful way to get your fans sharing your video links with their friends on Facebook and subscribing to your YouTube channel
08. Link your YouTube Channel to your business website
09. Link your YouTube Channel to your blog
10. Connect your YouTube account to your Twitter account
11. Connect your Facebook account with your YouTube account
12. Connect your YouTube account with your LinkedIn account
13. Link YouTube to your SWOM profile (Social networking for internet marketers)
14. Add a link to your YouTube channel in your WiseStamp email signature
15. Add a screenshot of one of your videos and the URL in the printed version of your marketing newsletters
16. Make your videos featured on YouTube
17. Use Facebook ads to promote your YouTube channel
18. Use Google Adwords to promote your YouTube channel
19. Get printed T-Shirts with your YouTube channel URL printed on it
20. Place your YouTube channel URL on your business cards
21. Create product insight videos, upload to YouTube and embed them in each of your product pages on your website.
22. Create a YouTube video promoting your other videos
This is something I’ve found pretty useful, create a video showcasing your top 10 most popular videos on YouTube
23. Advertise your YouTube channel on other websites and blogs
Create a couple of ad blocks, upload them to buysellads.com and advertise your YouTube channel!
24. Digg your videos
25. Stumble your videos
26. Like and Share your videos on Google Plus
27. Tweet your videos
28. Add your YouTube Channel URL to all your other social network profiles
29. Ask others to ReTweet your videos
30. Blog about your latest videos
31. Add a link to your YouTube channel in your guest post author box
32. Do a review of your most popular videos
33. Embed your videos on your website’s ‘about me’ page
34. Create a series of video blog or vlog’s and dedicate a category on your blog to them
35. Create a Facebook fan page for your YouTube video channel only
36. Screen capture your videos and upload them as images to Flickr and Photobucket with your YouTube channel URL in the photo description
37. Cross promote your videos
38. Tag your YouTube videos
39. Add your YouTube channel to your Yahoo MyBlog account
40. Link YouTube to your MySpace profile
41. Buy targeted YouTube views
42. Buy targeted YouTube channel subscribers
43. Add a subscribe to my YouTube channel link in your blog or your website
44. Add your YouTube channel to your business directory company profile
45. Link YouTube to your NetBlog account
46. Sponsor a YouTube video.
47. Bookmark your videos on Pinterest
48. Use JustRetweet twitter marketing to promote your YouTube channel and videos
49. Add links to your YouTube videos in your promotional eBook or white paper
50. Add your videos to your guest posts.
51. Comment on other related videos
52. Leave video responses.
Follow these effective tried and tested methods to promote your YouTube channel and you’ll soon be increasing views and subscribers. Well that’s all I have for you for now, as always if you can think of a few more to add to the list please contribute by leaving a comment below. We regularly update this list each time we find a new way to promote your YouTube channel, in the meantime enjoy.