What is Social Media?
If you’re not using Social Media you should know that it is growing and growing quickly. You might be thinking that you don’t have the time; you need to run your business. Did you know that people between the ages of 20 to 30 years of age check their Facebook daily? The number of people using social network sites like Facebook to connect with friends and family is rising quickly.
You can hire an Assistant and pay them to help you. You can have them make sure that your ROI is within your budget. 85% of all business implementing a strategic Social Media Campaign has generated exposure.
More than half of companies have reported an increase in traffic due to getting social. By increasing traffic they were able to make more qualified leads.
- 56% of all companies created increased business partnerships because of social media
- 54% saw a rise in their search engine rankings as a direct result of becoming dynamic on the Social market
- 52% of the companies saw qualified leads increasing the opportunity for sales.
- 48% of companies were able to conclude that getting social increase their bottom line by selling more products. Getting social gave them a platform to discuss the benefits of current products, alert customers to new products and find out what their customers desire.
- 48% reported a decrease of marketing expenses last year.
Social experts can help you figure out what your competition is doing. What is hot and what is not.
Socializing will take time and effort to achieve outcome it is becoming more and more main stream. Companies like IBM, Pepsi have already jumped into Social Media Marketing. Budgets for getting social can be small at first and build as your ROI starts progressing.
Remember the time spent on this type of marketing will be of great use. Socialize before you find yourself playing catch up with your competitors.
Recommended Reading from Amazon